Skip to main content (Press Enter).
The Joint Enabling Capabilities Command provides mission-tailored, joint capability packages to Combatant Commanders in order to facilitate rapid establishment of Joint Force Headquarters, fulfill Global Response Force execution and bridge joint operational requirements.
The Joint Enabling Capabilities Command is an agile, adaptive capability integrator that meets joint force 2020 requirements by providing relevant, ready and responsive support for joint communications, planning and public affairs.
• Deliver superior enabling capabilities during operations
• Produce innovative solutions for mission success
• Engage the combatant commands and other joint partners
• Sustain readiness through multi-faceted training
• Provide seamless integration with emerging customer requirements
Train - Engage - Innovate - Operate
Together, we deliver.
• JECC Unclass Outlook Web Access
• JECC SharePoint 2010 Internal Portal - NIPR (CAC Enabled)
• USTRANSCOM JECC Portal - NIPR (CAC Enabled)
• JECC Intellipedia Site - NIPR (CAC Enabled)
• USTRANSCOM Public Website
• Joint Communications Support Element Public Website
• U.S. Department of Defense Public Website