The Joint Planning Support Element (JPSE) provides rapidly deployable, tailored, joint planners with expertise to accelerate the formation and increase the effectiveness of a joint force headquarters during emerging operations.
JPSE provides flexible, employable packages composed of personnel who are experienced in joint operations, understand joint doctrine and are trained in the Joint Operation Planning Process.
JPSE provide expertise in:
• Plans to leverage joint expertise and use current best practices to ensure the integrated employment of land, air, maritime and information operations capabilities.
• Operations to enhance situational understanding and facilitate the execution of current operations.
• Logistics to integrate, coordinate and implement joint logistics operations and planning.
• Knowledge Management to develop and implement knowledge management plans and processes to provide increased situational awareness across the command.
• Intelligence Support to coordinate, manage and synchronize intelligence collection, analysis and dissemination.
JPSE deploys on short notice to assist joint force commanders for a broad range of missions including support for humanitarian assistance / disaster relief operations.